Not all water well problems stem from the well itself.
Our team of expert our team of expert well technicians and well technicians is standing by to diagnose any and all water pump issues. Regardless of your pump’s make and model, we’ll quickly determine the cause of its malfunction or failure and advise the best course of action. If an economical repair is possible, we’ll replace any broken or worn out parts that need replacement. However, if your pump is unsalvageable, undersized, or unable to produce the amount of water that you need, we’ll install a new unit that will keep you well-supplied with water for many years to come.
Do you have a water pump emergency? Count on our 24/7 emergency services to get your well up and running again in no time!
How Do You Know if Your Well Pump Needs Service or Repair?
If you rely on a water well for your residential, commercial, municipal or agricultural water needs, be on the lookout for the following telltale signs of pump trouble. Detecting them early enough could spare you from great inconvenience and save you money!
Top 10 Signs of Water Well Pump Trouble
- Pump starts and stops continually
- Pump runs without using water
- Pump will not shut off
- Pump will not start (check for blown fuse or tripped circuit breaker)
- Air in your water lines
- Rust, dirt, sand or other offensive material in the water
- Pump runs, but no water is delivered*
- Motor or control box smokes or produces an offensive odor*
- Pump or motor develops an unusual noise*
- Power failure in your area causing low
CAUTION: BE CERTAIN THAT YOU ARE FAMILIAR WITH THE LOCATIONS OF YOUR PUMP SWITCH AND CIRCUIT BREAKER BOX